Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hmmm...has it been this long!?

I didn't really think I had been away from my blog this long, but November of last year!? Ridiculous!

I've started another series that follows my other love....dogs!
I love dogs, all of them!  They make my HEART sing.

So, I will begin posting pictures of my new work along with my other work....

The favorite of all who see my dog line:



Others:


In honor of my new
Grandpuppy ~ Finley!


"Properly Trained, Man Can Be
Dog's Best Friend."


"Unconditional Love"




These prints, as well as others, are available as professional prints which I hand-sign. My website, with a shopping cart, should be up soon, as well as my shop on Etsy.
Until then, if you're intersted in a print, email me! Size is 11" x 14" and are $20 + shipping/handling.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment