Sunday, October 18, 2009

~ Artwork #1: Street Angel

[Picture removed]

Well...here's my first picture from the series "Second Hand News." (Click on it and you can see the details much better!) I'm struggling with taking good pictures that show the artwork, plus my program, for some reason, won't allow me to crop. (Going to have to get a new program!)


In the past when I've marketed my artwork to shops and galleries, I've had my artwork photographed by a professional. However, I'm bound and determined to do this myself!


I purchased a portable home studio kit for taking pictures. Neat gadget, but I need to get stronger bulbs than what it came with. With them not being bright enough, I'm having to use the flash on my camera which means I have to take it an angle so that you don't see the flash in the glass. (That's why the piece looks a little distorted.)


I'm optimistic though! AND...have my fingers crossed! ")

No comments:

Post a Comment